The Cake Tastes Fine The Cake Tastes Fine

8 Bit leads

The 8-bit leads are maniacal

Pushing With Determination Pushing With Determination

Epic

I like it. Well written orchestra music with catchy hooks and progressions. This track would go especially good with a pirate ship level.

The orchestral instruments you chose and pace of the track kinda gave me a Super Smash Bros Melee vibe, particular the Kirby stage, but I also hear a bit of the mysticism of the Donkey Kong Country 2 score too. Which are both good things, especially the DKC2 vibe.

Ihsman07 responds:

Nice comment. It's great to receive a positive comment like this. Thanks a lot!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

This is hilarious

The addition of Twinkle puts it over the edge. Hilarious XD

DJ Babokon - Double Helix DJ Babokon - Double Helix

All right....

...I take it back. Not all of you music sucks, this one is actually pretty damn cool. Well done

DJ-Babokon responds:

The why'd you give it a 6?

LetTheNightLast-Japillow LetTheNightLast-Japillow

eh...

Too repetitive for me to get down with. The song never really takes off. I'd rate this higher, though, if it wasn't the "13th BEST TRACK EVAR"

Japillow responds:

In all honesty, I somewhat agree with you. I have no idea how out of all my songs...this one gets top 30. I don't think that it deserves a lowly 4 though :(

- A C.dawg Sonata- - A C.dawg Sonata-

I dig

I'm a music Nazi as anyone could tell from my reviews. But I liked this one. The softer, 'orchestral' parts give a great balance to the song, and I dig the use of these musical dynamics. Keeps it interesting.

Well done. If I could complain about anything, it'd be the main synth. Just not a particular synth type I'm fond of, but I'm sure you had a surplus of synth sounds to choose from.

cjhgb4 responds:

whoa there baby hitler. take ur ignorance somewhere else.

and my main synth is DOPE

WOOF WOOF HOOOOOOOOWL

Breaking Your Fall Breaking Your Fall

All right!

All right, I actually found more than one song on the Top 50 I like!

This one's pretty good, although some of the transitions are sketchy.

For example, at 1:15. Really dig the time change, but the transition into the time change is kind of a hack job. At 1:51 is much smoother transition, but you should have let it build up a bit more before the stop at 1:58, giving the stop more force and meaning.

Anyway, I dig it. Good synth sounds and melodies, and aside from those two transitions, pretty good.

Plastic Parts in a Dying World Plastic Parts in a Dying World

Wow

I have no idea why you show up in the Top 50 so much, but your music is horrible. Just...horrible. This song doesn't have a single redeeming quality to it.

You must have a lot of support voters....which I have a feeling will be heading to my profile to vote all my music down.

Cuzone responds:

You said on your blog post that you wanna make enemies on Newgrounds. Go somewhere else, I'm too big for you.

Drifting from Day to Day Drifting from Day to Day

Nothing spectacular

Very underwhelming. Nothing exciting here, like the majority of the Top 50 songs. Add in some dynamics so it isn't so repetitive.

Cuzone responds:

You said on your blog post that you wanna make enemies on Newgrounds. Go somewhere else, I'm too big to give you the time of day.

My Destination My Destination

pretty cool

I'm diggin the speed, and especially the bassline. It gets a bit tedious and repetitive, but its well done enough to ignore that.